Buying or Selling a Home
Information for Lenders and New Buyers
- LPCA Homeowner Dues for All Divisions: $255/year
- Waterway Fund for Divisions 2,3,4: $210/year
- Administrative Fund for Divisions 2,3,4: $35/year
- ** Above numbers as of April 2019. Estimated annual increase of 3% each year thereafter.
Invoices are sent out in June each year with a due date of July 1st.
Fishing Tag Fee & Boat Ramp Key if owner has not returned it to LPCA: $150
If you sell your home, please do the following:
1. Contact LPCA email firstname.lastname@example.org that you have sold your property.
2. Return your (2) LPCA Fishing tags, (1) LPCA Parking Hang Tag and (1) Boat Launch Electric Gate Card to Dick Kuss prior to closing or you will be charged a $150 fee at escrow. All 4 items must be turned in to avoid the fee. The address to return is 3675 Oceanside Drive. It should be done in person to Dick Kuss. Don't use the drop box for tags! Email: email@example.com
3. If your buyer requires LPCA Board Meeting Minutes, LPCA Annual Member Meeting Minutes, LPCA Financial Reports, you can find them at the website (lagoonpoint.com) under the tab “Members Area”. It is YOUR responsibility as a current LPCA homeowner to supply a prospective buyer &/or real estate agent with this information. Your buyer &/or their real estate agent WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS to Members Site!
Covenants and Restrictions:
Properties in all divisions of Lagoon Point are subject to special covenants and Island County ordinances. Division 1 and View Tracts are governed by different covenants than the Division 2,3 & 4 covenants. All divisions are governed by the LPCA bylaws and specific covenants. All of these documents are found on the Docs & Maps page of this website.
Some Specific Restrictions:
- Living aboard boats is not permitted.
- Storage sheds, travel trailers, RVs, cars and boats are not permitted on vacant lots.
- Other restrictions apply and can be found in the covenants. Island County ordinance also govern and in some cases are more stringent than the Lagoon Point covenants.
Plans and specifications must be presented to and approved by the Architectural Committee before building. There is a 19 foot building height restriction.
Fishing Tags & Boat Ramp Key:
Dick Kuss 360-222-3017
3675 Oceanside Drive
Dues are paid via USPS to:
P. O. Box 123
Greenbank, WA 98253
Dues also paid via Drop Box, location:
3675 Oceanside Drive.
It is attached to the fence just left of the garage.
LPCA Insurance Agent:
5595 Harbor Avenue
P. O. Box 789
Freeland, WA 98249
HELPFUN NAMES AND NUMBERS:
Lagoon Point Water
PO Box 117
Greenbank, WA 98253
360-579-1535 Bev Chan
Puget Sound Energy
Web Site: https://www.google.com/search?q=pse+whidbey+island&rlz=1C1GGGE___US618US621&oq=pse+whi&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i57j0l3.7863j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Web Site: https://www.google.com/search?q=whidbey+telecom&rlz=1C1GGGE___US618US621&oq=whidbey+t&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.3407j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Solid Waste - All kinds of waste locations.
Web Site: https://www.google.com/search?q=whidbey+solid+waste&rlz=1C1GGGE___US618US621&oq=whidbey+solid+&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.5383j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
360-678-5701 or 360-321-1331
Vander Yacht Propane
Corey Oil & Propane
Skaget Farm Supply (propane)